S.G.G. is the ideal partner to plan, acquire and interpret geological data of your project.
Realizing a wide range of engineering and construction projects, E.G.G. has developed the necessary experience in planning, acquiring and interpreting of the site investigation and geotechnical characterization of the subsoil.
The experience accrued as consultant in a wide range of projects ensures to the client a full service, taking on charge the management, supervision and interpretation of the geological/geotechnical part of engineering. S.G.G. provides services for all principal stages of design and construction: tender support, feasibility studies, design, construction supervision, verification and monitoring.
S.G.G. provides services for all the principal types of civil works:
- Hydroelectric projects
- Networks, pipelines, etc.
- Tunnels and bridges
- Solar power plant, wind farm and other renewable energy plants
- Industrial sites and urban developments
During the main stages of civil engineering we provide a wide range of services, making E.G.G. a one-stop firm concerning geology and geotechnics:
- Photogeology and remote sensing
- Geology and geomorphology
- Geomechanics and cinematic analysis
- Stability analysis
- Management of the geotechnical investigations
- Interpreting and definition of geotechnical parameters
- 3D definition of the geological model
- Analysis of the structure-subsoil interaction and risk analysis
- Quality control during the construction
- Tender analysis and risk evaluation
- Geological risk analysis and mitigation measures definition